Blue Fox Camp
… OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES …
Activities at Blue Fox Camp
Besides excellent fishing there are a number of activities at Blue Fox Camp for the whole family. :
- Hiking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Swimming. We have canoes and kayaks on site and also placed at strategic locations throughout the area.
- Wildlife viewing/photography. Wolves, lynx, bald eagles, moose, bear and other wild animals are common throughout the Blue Lake region. In the spring, rainbow trout can be viewed right in camp as they travel up the creek to spawn.
- Waterfall at the east end of the lake. This is an excellent trip for photography, fishing, swimming, a picnic, or just to relax. It’s a beautiful spot, just watch out for the poison ivy growing on the east side of the canyon
- Sauna. One of our most popular activities at Blue Fox. A sauna complete with showers, baths and a wood-fired steam sauna was built from the ground up with materials from the area. It’s an excellent place to relax after a hard day outdoors and there is nothing more refreshing than a hot sauna followed by a jump in the cold creek.
- Volleyball, basketball, soccer, badminton, ultimate Frisbee
- Fall Grouse, Bear and Moose Hunting (ask for more information on these)